• Free shipping para compras superiores a 55€.
In stock

Almeida Garrett Chardonnay 2019

10.00 

Almeida Garrett Chardonnay 2019 is a wine produced with the Chardonnay variety, which was fermented 75% in stainless steel vats and the remaining 25% in used french oak barrels, followed by 6 months of aging in used french oak barrels. It presents itself in a yellow color with delicate golden accents.

Description

Varieties

Chardonnay

Portugal

Volume

12.50 %

Bottle Size

75 cl

Serve Advices

10º - 12º

Store Advices

Visual Notes

Amarela

Winemaking

Tasting Notes

Na boca apresenta-se amplo, volumoso e texturado, com cremosidade em equilíbrio com a acidez envolvente.
Category: Tag:
Add to cart

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

0
Your Cart is empty!

It looks like you haven't added any items to your cart yet.

Browse Products