• Free shipping para Portugal Continental em compras superiores a 55€.
In stock

Andreza Reserve Red 2020

8.90 

Andreza Reserve Red 2020 is a tribute to the Douro River and its diversity. Its freshness, fruit and elegance come from the highest vines; maturation, structure and concentration results from the vineyards closer to the river.

It has a very intense and complex aroma, ripe fruit and hints of vanilla from aging in barrels. In the mouth it is very elegant and structured, with a persistent aftertaste, where the notes of ripe fruit return.

 

Mediterranean cuisine, pastas and soft cheeses.
Description

Region

Douro

Volume

13.50 %

Bottle Size

75 cl

Serve Advices

16º - 18º

Store Advices

Drink

Visual Notes

Garnet red

Winemaking

70% of the wine aged in second and third year French oak barrels for 10 months. The remaining 30% in tub.

Tasting Notes

Very elegant and structured.
Category: Tag:
Add to cart

Score: 17.5

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Andreza Reserve Red 2020”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0
Your Cart is empty!

It looks like you haven't added any items to your cart yet.

Browse Products